An effective OCIO program can help fiduciaries fulfill their wide-ranging and complex responsibilities. Our focus on providing effective education for your trustees will support their ongoing need to review the landscape of options available to managing these important investment pools. As an independent, objective firm with no investment products to sell, our education is just that, truly education and not an attempt to persuade trustees towards a solution that earns us additional income.
Key educational support includes:
- Overview and updates on the landscape of the varying approaches to supporting the oversight of endowments and foundations
- Determination of broader goals necessary to address the impact of a range of potential investment outcomes
- Review and discussion of program governance and the necessary time commitments required for the varying OCIO approaches
- Development of Socially Responsible Investing (“SRI”)/ Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) policies
- On-line and on-site educational events that provide a wealth of timely topics to trustees